Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 0: Before leaving

Okay... So I'm up late because I'm trying to get ready for the flight to Taiwan on Tuesday at 1:35 AM. Man... I'm so bored, I'm creating this blog >>. Anyway, I haven't finished packing yet--I'm really lazy... and well, I'm not really looking forward to this trip. My mom's been stressing out about family matters, turning this 1-month vacation into a Kore- I mean Taiwanese drama.

I have no clue what I'm going to do there; my mom has been saying that she would take me on a whole island tour, but nothing has been booked or scheduled, so I don't think that'll happen. I don't know my relatives very well.... My family doesn't keep in touch with them a lot.

And I just have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I'm going to get stopped by airplane security for baggage or something. It's gonna be another deja vu moment... I just know it.



The main purpose of this blog is to alleviate my boredom. The secondary purpose is to make an online archive of what happened--I have very poor memory. Plus, I need more practice writing.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB KEN. *clap clap* :) I know I already said it....but maybe saying it twice will re-enforce its effect: "HAVE A SAFE TRIP".

    ReplyDelete