Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 0.2: On the bus

So finally at around 10, my mother, brother and I got on the charter bus at Milpitas to SFO. Ugh... my mom brought LOTS and LOTS of stuff. 4 F(*&ING BAGS. The limit is TWO PER PERSON. >>. Not to mention, when she was getting on the bus, she and her huge backpack (seriously, it's bigger than mine) knocked down the driver's coffee--didn't phase her though. She's apparently excited about the trip. I'm not. I really have no idea what I'm gonna do there.

There's about a total of 10 people in the bus. It's really peacefully quiet. We made one stop at Cupertino, and there's at least 20 people there waiting to get on. Well, at least there's room in the back. Supposedly everyone on the bus is taking the same flight as we were: China Airlines 003 to Taipei. And yet, I saw a middle-aged white man and his 4-year-old kid, a Vietnamese couple and an Indian family. What the hell? Did Taiwan's tourism really sell to these people?


Anyway, for the rest of the trip, the people in the back COULD NOT SHUT UP. IT WAS SOOOO LOUD. AND THEY KEPT TALKING AND TALKING. AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK THEY STOPPED... THEY KEPT GOING AND GOING. AND GOING. AND GOING. It's past 10 guys. Respect the night >>.

And on a random note: our bus driver tried to pass through a yellow light 20 meters away. No doubt he didn't make it. Could've been stopped right there and postponed the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment