Ugh... 13 hour plane ride.
Really bad luck this time. Got a seat next to a mother and 3 young children: one only a few months old, one about 1 or 2, the last about 3. Stupid weater caused turbulence, and the baby started crying and crying and crying and crying.... mind you, our plane departed at 1:35 am and arrived at 6:00 am in Taiwan. We're supposed to get sleep to get adjusted to Taiwan time but.... >>
Entertainment sucked too. Showed Race to Witch Mountain, 12 Pounds, and New to Town. And they classified Witch Mountain as an action-adventure movie. Which it is not. And the audio kept dying periodically. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to blame it on the weather.
That's how I spent 13 hours of my life.
On the plus side, when we were about to land (YAY, FINALLY), I looked out the window. Yay~ pretty clouds. There's like 5 or 6 layers of clouds and from above, it looked like the clouds formed a soft layer of white fluffy earth. (I want marshmellows!)
And when we landed, my brother said he really needed to go to the bathroom. And that 3-year-old kid had the nerve to "SHH!" my brother. Yeah, why don't you SHH! yourself >>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment