4:00 AM - Arrived at a temple. Aunt, uncle and mom go to pray. Still sleepy.
6:00 AM - Started on our road trip through north of Taiwan. Got breakfast- fried noodles and sticky rice. Rice too plain.
7:30 AM - Visited a "resort." Took pictures.
8:00 AM - Left "resort." Drove up a mountain.
11:00 AM - Landslide blocked road. Called all the workers--none picked up. Some guy driving a bulldozer cleared the road. Note to self: tell gov't to fire those workers.
11:30 AM - Reached top of the mountain. All downhill from here.
12:40 PM - Reached a small town. Ate lunch at a family restaurant.Total cost: 7 USD for 5 people. Soon after took a nap.
2:00 PM - Woke up. Witnessed uncle's crazy driving. Brother's of opinion.
4:30 PM - Finally back. On internet.
7:00 PM - Mom's brother visited. Brought tea with him. Very bitter.
Yeah... I'm lazy with this post. I'll redo it when I get the pictures I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment