So we went to my uncle's filming studio to... do something or... nothing.... My god it's hot here. It's only like 90 degrees Fahrenheit, but it's SOOO humid. I'm always finding myself sweating. Anyway, we went inside one of the buildings and watched people film--well, more like get ready to film--a music video. Their cameramen suck >>. Oh well, at least the studio has AC. YAY for AC. Anyways... my brother and I played some pool until our uncle came back from a business trip, who then talked about business and stuff.
After dinner at the studio (they have a kitchen for people living at the studio), our uncle took us to Taipei city to run some errands, then took us to a night market. Everything is so cheap there-- food is like 20-40 NT for smaller dishes and 100-200 for larger ones. (1 USD ~= 34 NT, perhaps higher--don't really know the conversion rate nowadays). We had shaved ice and "Big sausage wrapped over small sausage". Now, that sounds disgusting or really unhealthy or worse, disgustingly unhealthy, but it really is just the Taiwanese equivalent on a hot dog. They took a sausage made of ginger+rice and other stuff, cut in halfway open like a bun and put a Taiwanese sausage in between. Kinda wished I had gotten pearl milk tea. Oh well... there's still 29 days. I wish I had money to spend... I wanna try lots of the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment