Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 12: What a barren wasteland!


I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I'm living in this city called Linkou which is near Taipei (in distance-- a darned 40 minute drive though!). It's an place with lots of open, underdeveloped land, but the land is poor quality. Nethertheless, Taiwan is a small island, and land is in low supply. Thus, the only ones who could afford land are rich people. The main problem? Location, location, LOCATION.



With the bestest-est view ever.

Oh well, you know what they say: When life gives you dirt, make mud balls:
Well, the saying is close enough. Making one of these takes a long while outside... in the hot sun... with no AC or fans or shade... I think I'll just take bags of this dirt and do it at home. Weather's better in the US to make better balls anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment